DCED as soon as i get past queue..

Nephilimic

I get past queue then automatically get dced because my computer freezes nd takes 5 minutes to load the loading screen.. i cant get on ever since they implemented the afk system.. I have done this for the past 3 hours and I dont know if i have any motivation to try again.. lol

1 hour ago, Nephilimic said:

I get past queue then automatically get dced because my computer freezes nd takes 5 minutes to load the loading screen.. i cant get on ever since they implemented the afk system.. I have done this for the past 3 hours and I dont know if i have any motivation to try again.. lol

They will be implementing 4+ new servers in a little over 4 hours from now. Hope you can find your solution after those changes by starting a new character in a less populated server.

Or next time you get to log on, first thing you want to do is go into you video settings in game and change a lot of the settings to "lowest" and turn off as much of the options to "low" and "off" so the next time you log on, your computer won't have to go nuts just to get you in the game.

Archived