Game Crashing Alot!

DiBBz

I am also having this same issue, and now added with the queues it has become a very repulsive issue for me. During early access, this crash was fine since I could just hope back in the game after ten minutes... but now I have to wait several hours just to get cut off in the loading screen? I'm super angry that this is happening and there are no words from NCSoft on what is happening about these crashes except that all they're doing is helping by making new servers.... urgh... (I don't have Asus or Razer, so I don't know why people like us are experiencing these annoying bugs). I truly hope we don't have to wait long, since this game has extremely high potential to become one of my favourites :/ Looks like I wont be levelling my level 10 character since my game crashes halfway through the queue :/ grrrr. pls NCSoft, fix yo issues. ): We just wanna play!

12 minutes ago, Heajung said:

I am also having this same issue, and now added with the queues it has become a very repulsive issue for me. During early access, this crash was fine since I could just hope back in the game after ten minutes... but now I have to wait several hours just to get cut off in the loading screen? I'm super angry that this is happening and there are no words from NCSoft on what is happening about these crashes except that all they're doing is helping by making new servers.... urgh... (I don't have Asus or Razer, so I don't know why people like us are experiencing these annoying bugs). I truly hope we don't have to wait long, since this game has extremely high potential to become one of my favourites :/ Looks like I wont be levelling my level 10 character since my game crashes halfway through the queue :/ grrrr. pls NCSoft, fix yo issues. ): We just wanna play!

well its 1:15AM here so very very early for EU players 

but yeah i understand where you are coming from... when the game is at peak this will become a very frustrating issue... one that will force people to just give up entirely 

3 minutes ago, DiBBz said:

well its 1:15AM here so very very early for EU players 

but yeah i understand where you are coming from... when the game is at peak this will become a very frustrating issue... one that will force people to just give up entirely 

Ohh, it's only 8pm here, haha. But, yeah, this is a terrible issue and yet I keep hoping they'll find out what the problem is 'n' urghhh XD

7 minutes ago, LordCody420 said:

post you hardware please looking from a different angle trying to figure this out

hardware specs are fine. besides the normal lag spikes during open area PvP (Faction PvP) yeah i get decent FPS

Intel i3 540 3.07GHz

4GB's Ram

Nvidia Geforce GT640 OC

also sry if my posts become half done. seems like the website just loves showing me as not signed in and majority of the time taking me back to the main forum view page!

2 minutes ago, DiBBz said:

hardware specs are fine. besides the normal lag spikes during open area PvP (Faction PvP) yeah i get decent FPS

Intel i3 540 3.07GHz

4GB's Ram

Nvidia Geforce GT640 OC

also sry if my posts become half done. seems like the website just loves showing me as not signed in and majority of the time taking me back to the main forum view page!

yeah  this site is a pos half tto relog constantly and do you use a seperate drive for games

Archived