Blade Master Tips

xDrac

I need tips on the following:

Summoner:

This is the most difficult to beat for me. I just can't do it, that cat is so freaking annoying and I keep hitting it even if I don't mean to. It's really hard to target the owner and I can barely get to them before I am dead. Any tips?

Destroyer:

What do I do when they spin around? I tried blocking but it doesn't seem to work? I think the spinning stuff is about the most annoying for me to beat.

Assassin:

How do I deal with their constant stealth? And they sometimes daze me and go directly into the stealth. What do I do then?

Also, what do I do when they use that blind skill? Obviously I can't see anything and most times I've got no idea where they are or how to react.

Take this with a grain of salt b/c I'm just figuring stuff out  myself.

With summoner I have issues for the same reason. I've beaten a few now and it's just from doing better on the targeting... I guess it's a practice makes perfect thing. Make sure to spec tab to break grapple, you CANNOT eat a pet grapple and win. Also remember that SS and Cyclone will break their root/immobilize. Against summoner I like to keep Rush at 1 point (6 sec cooldown) so I can close the gap more often instead of having the stun. I've heard it's possible to sleep the cat, but I think the summoner needs to use a skill that makes the cat block to do so. Not really sure there. 

Destroyer, you can block the tab spin. About .5 seconds after they start it, they lose the parry functionality and you can attack them before the next spin - they do a total of 4 rotations and you should be able to CC/attack them after the second rotation. If they keep spinning on you while you're blocking, you will have a ton of focus to play with (thanks to cyclone) and it should put the fight in your favor. SS and run away from the fire spin. You can use boot on them when they pop their shield to stun them. 

Assassin, you can actually see them in stealth (it's kinda a shadowy figure). I like to try and anticipate when they're going to open on me from stealth and SS just as they are closing the gap on me. You could also try shooting some Flickers at them to break stealth if they are close enough. When you see them wave their hands in a circular motion, DO NOT attack into it because you'll give them free stealth (it's a counter move). When they teleport behind you, you need to RAPIDLY 180 and block. A lot of times you can catch them in a parry stun when they attack into it. When I get flashbanged, I block and turn, SS if it's up, and the MOMENT I see red text from them attacking me I go for a tab (lunar slash) daze. If that doesn't work, you can still see their lifebar so you can turn towards them and block or try another CC. 

Archived