Crash During loading screen

Just experienced this problem as well...took me 10min to log in on que when i finally got in and the screen loading game just crashes. Was thinking of giving bns a chance and buying a subscription idk now. I play archeage and I gave them a chance with a one month subscription and I wasnt disappointed still play it to this day but casually only because I waited for bns. If this game is heading down shyt street. Trion or someone else  will have my money instead. Not sweatin  it rly.

On 20. 1. 2016 at 0:28 AM, LaughingShotgun said:

It's not getting into the game that's the problem, the problem happens when I'm in the game. Once I enter a new area that's separated by a transparent wall thing, I enter a loading screen and then it'll crash.

Yep, transparent circle is evil (just crashed myself lol) just so you know..there shouldn't really be ANY loading screen at those circles..you're supposed to just pass through...nevertheless preloading is too slow hence the loading screen and the crash. I suggest waiting just outside the circle for minute or so..you'll pass then.

Archived