Cant bind Macro/Side mouse to Hotkeys.

AssassinPrime

Yesterday when i tried to hotkey my m4 and m5 i would go to click on the place where you click what key so it sets and it does not set, it will set any other key on my keyboard and it would set, but my side mouse macros, m4 and m5 would not.  I think this is a bug. If not then it needs to allow side mouse / macro keys. If not i will not play. Macros and side mouse keys are an essential. I would hope this is a bug. I mean why wouldnt we not be able  to add macros and side mouse keys.

P.S Im getting my ass kicked with no macros. Ill bet your bottom damn dollar i will NOT go to 45 and fight Jin So yun or Jin Varrel or whatever without my macros.  LOL.

Hope this problem can be fixed. Thanks Staff <3 :D

Btw in the recent hotfix the AFK Kick has devastated me. And im sure it has for the people that get Error 02010. When trying to launch. If you wanna solve the errors with launching just unplug your router for a few seconds and plug it back in. If it does it again, which it will, It has happened to me. Just unplug and plug the router back whenever it does it. It SHOULD fix it.

Ill be posting a 2nd and 3rd thread about this to help people out. 

Archived