constantly freezing

Wipeout

so i played all through the beta and the game worked i was able to level up without any bugs or issues, as soon as the game launched i thought sweet ill pull a all-nighter and go on a leveling spree.

but that didnt happen because my game is constantly freezing, as soon i took a couple test or when i attacked a mob at lvl 3, i cant seem to get it to stop >.< ! ive tried reinstalling, and doing the repair nothing seems to be working, and im actually sick of trying to get it to work. 

any ideas how i can sort it

16 hours ago, Dotanuki said:

i have the same issue , its a spike from the gpu usage its goes for examble from 40% to 0%  . i have an active ticket and waiting for an answer . 

between the 15mins waiting times, the contant crashing / freezing, and the bots this game isnt even worth playing think ill just go back to the chinese version atleast that version works. can always count of NCsoft to *cricket*k their games up then give 0 support after launch

22 hours ago, Dotanuki said:

i have the same issue , its a spike from the gpu usage its goes for examble from 40% to 0%  . i have an active ticket and waiting for an answer . 

found this post seemed to have sorted the issue for me if u have any razer products it might fix it for u awell

Archived