Looking for some helpful advice.

swinbanks

Hi all.

So I dinged 45 last night which was pretty cool as I have really enjoyed levelling my FM.

However once I hit 45 I have really felt quite lost.

I am looking if possible for some advice on what I should or need to start doing at max level and the best places to achieve this.

Also in relation to soul stones where can I acquire these from as I don't PVP?

All I have at the moment is a ton of daily quests from Moon shade however I am truly lost in  which dierection to go.

I look forward to your responses and it is much appreciated.

Thanks.

@What to do: Wait for next patch, meanwhile craft, up your gear (weapon/accessories/pizza), for which you need money/moonwater transform stones/etc. You can do current end-game dungeon (Blackram Supply Chain). As far as this patch is concerned, PvP is the main end-game focus, I believe, which should get better in the future.

@Soul stones: You can do daily faction quests without actually pvping. Equip your faction uniform and look for red quests on the map.

And as a fellow PvE FM player... Give pvp a shot. It's fun as hell.

3 hours ago, Enhance said:

@What to do: Wait for next patch, meanwhile craft, up your gear (weapon/accessories/pizza), for which you need money/moonwater transform stones/etc. You can do current end-game dungeon (Blackram Supply Chain). As far as this patch is concerned, PvP is the main end-game focus, I believe, which should get better in the future.

@Soul stones: You can do daily faction quests without actually pvping. Equip your faction uniform and look for red quests on the map.

And as a fellow PvE FM player... Give pvp a shot. It's fun as hell.

Thanks for the above.

In relation to the faction quests where about r they?

Also for dailies etc do I need to go to different areas or is there 1 main hub?

Thanks.

1 minute ago, swinbanks said:

Thanks for the above.

In relation to the faction quests where about r they?

Also for dailies etc do I need to go to different areas or is there 1 main hub?

Thanks.

Faction quests: There are several main spots, one in the desert, one near Blackram Supply Chain, one in Mistwood, one in some prairie-like area around level 35. If you put on your faction uniform, you'll be able to Windstride there, and you'll see quest triangles.

Daily quests: They're aggregated by area in city Noticeboards. You can talk to a noticeboard and grab several quests (but I believe you can have 5 dailies active max).

1 minute ago, Enhance said:

Faction quests: There are several main spots, one in the desert, one near Blackram Supply Chain, one in Mistwood, one in some prairie-like area around level 35. If you put on your faction uniform, you'll be able to Windstride there, and you'll see quest triangles.

Daily quests: They're aggregated by area in city Noticeboards. You can talk to a noticeboard and grab several quests (but I believe you can have 5 dailies active max).

Thanks again ill check it out

Archived