Any Timeline for New Packs and Character-Slot-Buy-Option?

Phentaimael

Hidiho,

cudos for this game. (aside from the disappointment with the Mayor-Story-Thingy for example, and that you don't seem to be able to enable original audio since subtitles are available anyway. And I didn't even play another Version before, but that Moment in the Well seemed totally off. And after I read about it, it was clear that it wasn't this bullshitty in the original. Wouldnt a more direct "just-Translation" be a lot easier, than seemingly forking it for the NA/EU-markets? But sry,
TL;DR ignore all that, I will start a new Topic on that  probably)

imho the founder-packs were fricking awesome. But since I didn't play GW because the whole style and atmosphere didn't get to me at that time, and so I was ofc very sceptical in paying money for a game I didn't even play 1minute. Since that is very rare in these days, in my exp. (thankfully we often have Demos and all those F2p-models)

Also imho the signature-packs are totally shitty in relation to that.
I don't really mind that you give the people, who gave you their trust and money earlier on in the project, nice benefits, but now I'm even more sad that I missed the opportunity of buying a founder's pack.

So my questions are:
Do we already know when new Packs will be available?
Same with buying Character Slots. Any idea when we will be able to buy them? Any interal gossip about the price-range we have to expect? (yeah, yeah, I can do more F2P-Accounts, but I dont like that, and I am a 1st-worlder who kinda wants to give back at least something to the guys and girls who made this.)

Thanks in advance and for your work in general.

Yeps, thanks, you two. Did finally see it yesterday.

And it seems the slots are an relatively cheap 400 NCoins.
I expected more 10-15 EUR than 5. Very nice. But an overall Character-Limit of 7? O_o THAT I don't really understand. But whatevs, enough for the time being.

Archived