Who who just wrote the PSA about Premium

Dannikitsune

Just now, Zengrok said:

Not true.  I have premium, and had it since before the headstart launch.  Just logged in, and there were 15 in the Premium queue, and 5,000 in the regular queue.  It took less than a minute to get in.

Well, he posted screen shots of the proof. And just got off the phone with a buddy and same thing happened to him. In addition i'm seeing multiple others around talking about it. And no just on Mushin. 

5 minutes ago, Zengrok said:

Not true.  I have premium, and had it since before the headstart launch.  Just logged in, and there were 15 in the Premium queue, and 5,000 in the regular queue.  It took less than a minute to get in.

yea as you can see, it is true. Perhaps a bug? perhaps fish?

Just now, Nytem said:

It was me. I tried on reddit, but they're trying to remove it there. Publishing it to imgur now. 

On what ground are they trying to remove it on Reddit? that makes little to no sense to me... 

1 minute ago, Qmo said:

I bought the master package, my roomate did not. He bought the most basic founders package. We queued at the same time. I got in in a few minutes, it took him 45. Just saying.

Something still isn't right there. So you need the most of the expensive  just to get in fairly? 

3 minutes ago, Nytem said:

It was me. I tried on reddit, but they're trying to remove it there. Publishing it to imgur now. 

Yeah, very shady....

1 minute ago, Zengrok said:

To clarify, I also purchased the Master Founder's Pack.  To be honest though, it wouldn't be unreasonable to give priority to those who've spent $125 already.

No, you're right in the sense higher paying members should have more perks. but its wrong you have to pay 125 to get into a free to play game

I'm pretty sure the problem he was reporting was just a coding error. In the asian versions of the game there are multiple levels of premium membership, and therefore, multiple premium queues.

Here, there is only one premium membership being sold, but the queues are still hardcoded into the game, and the popup message is reporting the wrong premium queue for the american release (that's why there were "zero" people in queue).

He jumped to the assumption that they were doing it maliciously, vs. just screwing up.

6 minutes ago, Nytem said:
1 minute ago, Wumperous said:

I'm pretty sure the problem he was reporting was just a coding error. In the asian versions of the game there are multiple levels of premium membership, and therefore, multiple premium queues.

Here, there is only one premium membership being sold, but the queues are still hardcoded into the game, and the popup message is reporting the wrong premium queue for the american release (that's why there were "zero" people in queue).

He jumped to the assumption that they were doing it maliciously, vs. just screwing up.

3 minutes ago, Wumperous said:

If it wasn't, why delete it? if it's a simple bug then why haven't they said anything? I'd rather have them say I was wrong than DELETE my post...

2 minutes ago, Nytem said:

If it wasn't, why delete it? if it's a simple bug then why haven't they said anything? I'd rather have them say I was wrong than DELETE my post...

Because the team who fixes the bugs is not in touch with the people manning the forums, whose heads are understandably exploding right now.

They deleted the post because it was vitriolic, but also because it was encouraging people to essentially boycott their product (the potentially paying users). It was a harsh, but understandable move.

To clarify, the people trying to calm down the public don't understand the issue itself.

Just now, Wumperous said:

Because the team who fixes the bugs is not in touch with the people manning the forums, whose heads are understandably exploding right now.

They deleted the post because it was vitriolic, but also because it was encouraging people to essentially boycott their product (the potentially paying users). It was a harsh, but understandable move.

I can see where you're coming from there. Perhaps the forum mods are indeed not in touch with the right people, but they should be. And until they become in touch with them, and the obvious bug this is, people should be warning other that the premium membership is not what it says it is and thus don't buy it. it's only fair. 

Archived