So i've been trying to get passed this "failed to download" thing for hours.

DragonOverCannon

The game just refuses to start up. I looked over this Youtube video saying to keep trying and it'll start up. So i've noticed it gets closer and closer but then it gets farther. It's like it's downloading 3 parts from 6 to somewhere in the 30s to somewhere in the 60s to somewhere in the 90s then it's done. (I've never seen it go to 90, but i'm assuming since it's going by 30s from 6%)after like 1KB it moves forward to the 30s to restart the download in itself all over again until it hits 1KB again to move forward...again.

sfzfns.png

It's not just you, I'm having the same problem it's an infinite loop and it sure as hell slows down the download. It's still downloading but it's around 8 times slower than your normal download speed. It goes from MB down to KB/s and then down to 1 and it starts over again. 

When I tried, it bogged my internet down until the whole thing shut off. *cricket*ed up the internet for the 4 other tenants. It def seems like an infinite loop error. The error response I am getting is one I would have gotten from an infinite loop in my early programming class days. It usually came from not closing an argument properly. Usually missing just a semi colon somewhere, but when you rush to release a game and make minor adjustments right before launch, simple things like that tend to get missed. Seriously everyone's annoyance is probably stemming from a simple programming error. That makes me want to try this game even less.

Well for what i can see the installer use torrent protocol for the download, i had and still have the E02018 problem(one every 2 minute).

soooo this is my solution(mayabe :P) , cause i noticed the torrent protocol now im downloading via utorrent the patch files(i need only 20% more and i can tell you if it works well) , after the download is finished i simply have to put the files in the download folder of the installer and it should run well .

if it works i'll do a tutorial , then cross your fingers guys~

1 hour ago, VampireNeko said:

GWell for what i can see the installer use torrent protocol for the download, i had and still have the E02018 problem(one every 2 minute).

soooo this is my solution(mayabe :P) , cause i noticed the torrent protocol now im downloading via utorrent the patch files(i need only 20% more and i can tell you if it works well) , after the download is finished i simply have to put the files in the download folder of the installer and it should run well .

if it works i'll do a tutorial , then cross your fingers guys~

GL

Archived