download keep stop

ravehawker

when i try to download the game it keep stop and i have to redownload it  its now 12 hour and the game still not ready yet even the download speed not the same it begen with like 250/400KB 

and then down to 12KB and 10KB is there anyway to fix this ? kinda this getting bored a bug at downloading then what will happen inside the game >__<

Give up man. I cannot download the game either. The only fix I am maybe seeing involves changing some settings through CMD. Sounds suspicious to me. Either way like you said, if we are getting bugs just trying to install the damn game...

Also there are by far way more posts in bug reporting then any other category on the forum. This game was clearly designed by people who have no clue what they are doing. Stay far the *cricket* away from this.

4 minutes ago, flcl709 said:

You guys wait for so long for them to just bomb the launch. DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY YOUR PATRONAGE.

problem is i already bought freakin Ncoins when i tried the BETA . i didnt run across any problems in BETA . a flowless BETA was a good sign

but now this

i cant even download the game -.-

Request a refund, if they try to deny flip the hell out on them. I am tired of companies releasing games prior to being ready without having plenty of customer service reps on stand by to solve all these problems. It is literally like the company vanished after release.

Archived