Need some help picking a class

KuVates

Well I sadly didn't get a chance to play in the closed Beta so I wasn't really able to test out the classes. And I know that I can't grind multiple classes to max level since I lack the will and time to do so now. So I was wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on how the diffrent classes play (mostly PvP but PvE aswell). Playstyle / Strength / Weaknesses / etc.

I've been mostly considering Blade Master, Blade Dancer or Assassin. However feel free to recommend another class if you think it suits my playstyle better.

I really like mobility, don't care if the class has high damage or not, should be at least kinda "tanky" in some way. Can be through CC, Evades, Blocks, Mobility (I played a lot of GW2 Thief), or any other way. I guess "hard to kill" would be the better description.

For people who played these games I can tell you whitch classes I enjoyed:

Dragon Nest: Moonlord and Gladiator (Abyswalker)

TERA: Slayer and Warrior

GW2: Thief

Thanks for any infos.

I'm actually in the same exact spot as you KuVates.  My favorite class in GW2 is also a Thief and I thoroughly enjoy that play style.  I'm also considering the same classes as you plus possibly Destroyer or Force Master if they outshine the others you listed.

Hope someone experienced responds to this thread...

12 minutes ago, KouGrizzle said:

I'm actually in the same exact spot as you KuVates.  My favorite class in GW2 is also a Thief and I thoroughly enjoy that play style.  I'm also considering the same classes as you plus possibly Destroyer or Force Master if they outshine the others you listed.

Hope someone experienced responds to this thread...

Teef is love Teef is life, once you go Teef you never go back. 

Ah yes it really is* a class to enjoy.

*was

Emm...the topic i was looking for. I used to play assassin in aion but i was always being  kited by ranged classes when i was not using a stunlock combo. Sux not having any detailed guides about every class and situational combos in bot pvp and pve.

From the experience and feedbacks I got back when I was still active in BnS China, I'd probably suggest to go with LBM. You can hardly go wrong with that. 

They are not that tanky but somehow they aren't that easy to die either. Plus they have aoe, dealing good damage and easily party. Also it is easier to use compared to other class. 

From the experience and feedbacks I got back when I was still active in BnS China, I'd probably suggest to go with LBM. You can hardly go wrong with that. 

They are not that tanky but somehow they aren't that easy to die either. Plus they have aoe, dealing good damage and easily party. Also it is easier to use compared to other class. 

Archived