Chapter 7 Bug, no letter

Lyrus

Hello, just started a day ago to try and play head start before official release. I made a new character and went through the training but when the NPC Yungmuk tells me I have a letter and I should read it, I have no idea what he is refering too. I checked my quest journal, I moved my UI around, I can't find this thing he wants me to click on. All that is there is the little chest Icon for my Founder items I haven't collected, then the little letter Icon with Level 4 pasted over it for some survey thing from the Master. Anyone know what is going on?

Yep, believe me, I know how you guys feel. I'm an over the road truck driver and I targeted this week to come home to play some of this game but I'm only home for a week. I'll be back on the road in another 3 days and it'll be another 3 to 6 weeks before I can come home to try and play this game again.

Just to make sure you have not been as brainafk as i was...top right corner you see these small arrows?  do they point inwards?  if so click them and the questlog should expand and there i found the letter icon...finally... why they did not simply show it in the quest journal aswell we will never know... that place i checked several times

Yep, just figured that out Varileztra, thanks! I posted in the bug report section too.  "IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT! Everyone having this issue please read!: My friend and I put our heads together and she managed to figure it out, there is a TINY ARROW under the minimap that EXPANDS your Quest Tracker!!! Click that and you should be able to click that button! If it doesn't do anything, go into your quest journal and hit the Track Quest button! Big thanks to Kireki! Good luck everyone!!! And uh...sorry B&S team....although you could make that button more obvious, o3o (lol)" 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived