Low population servers?

Ayupan

I am playing on Jiwan which is one of the servers that was locked last night because it is/was one of the most populated servers, and they wanted people to join on the less populated servers/. Even though Jiwan was one of the locked servers and is pretty populated there are no queue times.

17 minutes ago, Madmarvels said:

Just don't play on Mushin/Windrest and you should be fine. If you really don't know, pick a server you like aside from those two and create a random character. No queue? Delete said character and then make your assassin.

I think more servers will have queue not just Mushin.  Poharan already experienced queue during yesterday's peak FYI.  At this rate, I believe Mushin, Jiwan, Poharan and Old Man Cho will be queue after launch.

13 minutes ago, Mat7itan said:

I am playing on Jiwan which is one of the servers that was locked last night because it is/was one of the most populated servers, and they wanted people to join on the less populated servers/. Even though Jiwan was one of the locked servers and is pretty populated there are no queue times.

Server lock wasn't because it's fully populated...they have a schedule lock schedule now:

Archived