Welcome to Blade and Soul!

WookieeMario

So you just made your first character in Blade and Soul? Then I welcome you to the world of Blade and Soul.

As a newcomer to the game, there are a few things you should know. But first I will give you some advice that will help you in the long run. 

1. Read what the NPCs say to you for the first 20 levels. The first 20 levels are a sort of introduction to Blade and Soul world and mechanics. It is important that you read them! 

2. Loot is random, I know I know. The stalker chests and other loot to get weapon upgrades are annoying sometimes. But you don't haft to get the upgrade right away. When it comes to stalker upgrade they can be traded at Level 16. So if you don't get it don't worry just wait for level 16 to trade

3. PvP is hard. No matter what people tell you. PvP in this game is hard and very CC heavy. Most PVP is focused on max level. You can and should try PVP Arena from time to time. But be aware that higher levels are going to give you major problems

4. Almost all attacks can be avoided. If you die it is mostly your own fault. Be aware what the enemy is doing and react to it. 

5. Crafting and Gathering in this game take time. As in sometimes it can take 2 hours for you to get some of the mats you need. But thankfully Blade and Soul Does this for you while you quest or PVP. But some mats you need to go out in the field yourself to mine. 

6. If you can't do a dungeon solo use the Cross Server tool. Yes you can solo a lot of dungeons in Blade and Soul but it is much easier with friends

7. Premium Membership does give a boost. If you enjoy the game I suggest getting this it will help you in the long run

These are the advice I can give you right now. People in this thread will surely give more advice. 

Enjoy Blade and Soul!

Archived