No exp bar

Syrasu

So either I'm really blind and I cant find the option to turn it on or it's a bug. I restarted it the game already and I've been having that problem since Headstart day 1, nothing fixed it. Any idea other than re-installing the game?

Are you perhaps playing in Windowed Mode?  I am too, and at first couldn't find my XP bar on the bottom as you would in Fullscreen.  I then found out that the XP bar is there, but is being pushed slightly offscreen in Windowed Mode, perhaps because of Windows 8/10's overly large Windows title bar.  I simply dragged the entire game window up slightly until it shows up.  Pretty annoying to do each and every time I start the game, but not a big deal.  Wish they would fix it however.

28 minutes ago, Big McLargeHuge said:

Are you perhaps playing in Windowed Mode?  I am too, and at first couldn't find my XP bar on the bottom as you would in Fullscreen.  I then found out that the XP bar is there, but is being pushed slightly offscreen in Windowed Mode, perhaps because of Windows 8/10's overly large Windows title bar.  I simply dragged the entire game window up slightly until it shows up.  Pretty annoying to do each and every time I start the game, but not a big deal.  Wish they would fix it however.

Ah thanks, was exactly that. Well you can you move the bar a bit to the top so you wont need to change the window anymore. 

Archived