Hi, if you're new to free to play games...

Xanax

Just now, Xanax said:

Where did I say it didn't. Show me. I said that every transaction is optional. There is a difference.

I was making a point, I never said that you didn't

and like all companies, they can end up dealing with consequences as well if the consumers are screwed over, even with their "disclaimers"

we are the reason why this game exists after all.

This is natural for all f2p mmorpgs every time. Get over it. I spend 125 dls too. And of course i knew this will happen. And in 3 days it will be worse and that will last about 2 or 3 weeks, until people get tired of lag, bugs, bad costumer support, etc, etc. And go to another game. If you and me stays will be great. But need to understand that get angry wont solve anything. Sorry for my bad english

4 hours ago, Jresyn said:

Try that in a real working world. I would commend you if you could start a business and tell customers that they aren't entitled to support after purchasing your product.

holy moley.... how did I miss this little gem? 

ok, first off to place blame on the company the simply runs the game because there's a limit to the server population on ANY ONE server is asinine in itself. Second off, the ONLY NA server I can find to have a Queue, at this very moment, is mushin.... let that sink in a little.

9 hours ago, Dimaios said:

This is natural for all f2p mmorpgs every time. Get over it. I spend 125 dls too. And of course i knew this will happen. And in 3 days it will be worse and that will last about 2 or 3 weeks, until people get tired of lag, bugs, bad costumer support, etc, etc. And go to another game. If you and me stays will be great. But need to understand that get angry wont solve anything. Sorry for my bad english

This guy has the right idea.

I'm having trouble figuring out if you people are dense, dumb, or illiterate. You all need to hire a lawyer to guide you through everyday life and make all your decisions for you because I'm legitimately afraid for you

Archived