Hi, if you're new to free to play games...

Xanax

I can see that a lot of us are getting very uneasy as queue times rise, patches are botched, and general chaos ensues during BNS head start. A reoccurring complaint I can see is that you're all mad that you spent a lot of money on the game and it has all of these problems. Well, I'm here to tell you to get over it. When it comes right down to it, this is a free to play game and it will always have free to play problems. This means poor servers, lag, horrible community, mediocre at best customer support, cash shop driven economy, numerous bugs, etc.  I'm not excusing these problems, but over the course of my playing mmos, I've found these to be reoccurring themes in F2P games. I said all that to say this; Every transaction you make is completely optional and will not exempt you from any of these problems. The fact that you spent $1000 on cosmetics last month means nothing and you're most likely never getting one red cent of your money back. Spending a lot of money doesn't entitle you to anything and you're going to be discontent for a long time thinking your purchases give you any leverage in the perpetual struggle of F2P problems. You're going to see problems, you're going to see them again, and again, and you're gonna have to deal with it. It's better to get used to it sooner rather than later.

TL:DR; Chill

I think it's quite humorous when people like yourself tell everyone to "Chill". I'd like to ask you, what do you think the response would be of a paying community when things aren't working properly?

CBT worked just fine and the "finished" product is far more broken, of course people will begin to get angry and edgy. So like you suggested for everyone to chill, I'd like to suggest for you to kindly climb off that high-horse of yours and bring your nose down a bit. These post are only fuel to the fire and will create more chaos as people will begin to tell you to *cricket* off.

2 minutes ago, Naphemil said:

You're not entitled to shit, no matter how much money you spend on a game. Either learn that or gtfo.

Try that in a real working world. I would commend you if you could start a business and tell customers that they aren't entitled to support after purchasing your product.

Just now, Jresyn said:

Try that in a real working world. I would commend you if you could start a business and tell customers that they aren't entitled to support after purchasing your product.

i remember the early days of the Xbox 360, then Microsoft decided to place some warranties for those red rings hahaha.

6 minutes ago, Jresyn said:

I think it's quite humorous when people like yourself tell everyone to "Chill". I'd like to ask you, what do you think the response would be of a paying community when things aren't working properly?

CBT worked just fine and the "finished" product is far more broken, of course people will begin to get angry and edgy. So like you suggested for everyone to chill, I'd like to suggest for you to kindly climb off that high-horse of yours and bring your nose down a bit. These post are only fuel to the fire and will create more chaos as people will begin to tell you to *cricket* off.

Or you could chill and stop being such a kumquat.

4 minutes ago, Naphemil said:

You're not entitled to shit, no matter how much money you spend on a game. Either learn that or gtfo.

You're the kind of person that would go out of their way to ruin a waiters job just because he took your order wrong.

If you can't understant the difference between a free to play business model that pretty much runs off donations (optional transactions) and an actual physical product that you require people to pay for, then I'm not even going to entertain your argument.

I understand the difference, but when you pretty much guarantee  a early release for those who did contribute and then barely even try to explain the problem you can't go and tell those people who contributed "Tough shit just sit there and relax". It's pretty much an investment, like a shareholder. You invest into a product hoping it gives you a return and if it doesn't you let those you invest to know when it isn't. Same concept, I'm not sure why some of you guys dick ride NCSoft so hard.

It's a working game in other regions, all that needed to be done were translations and other tweaks for it to be unique for the NA/EU regions. 

5 minutes ago, Xanax said:

If you can't understant the difference between a free to play business model that pretty much runs off donations (optional transactions) and an actual physical product that you require people to pay for, then I'm not even going to entertain your argument.

im pretty sure that this game exists for making profits.

The problem isn't this at all the fact is that a lot of expected to be able to play with queue wait to be honest I wouldn't even mind if the queues were just 30 mins but waiting 3-4 hours to get in-game is ridiculous and before you pull the " well ncsoft said 2 days before head start that Mushin was going to be highly populated" card I for one am not going to check this site day in and day out. I expected queues that's not the problem its just that the queues are 3-5 hours if you're premium and if you're not premium gl getting into Mushin. If ncsoft had any common sense they would've been like  " oh okay guys well look we see that there's a huge amount of players going to Mushin. Lets up the server capacity so that we can fit more players into the server and possibly lessen the queue time." Again idc about the fact that I bought a master pack I just care about playing my game without a ridiculous queue time.

2 minutes ago, Jresyn said:

I understand the difference, but when you pretty much guarantee  a early release for those who did contribute and then barely even try to explain the problem you can't go and tell those people who contributed "Tough shit just sit there and relax". It's pretty much an investment, like a shareholder. You invest into a product hoping it gives you a return and if it doesn't you let those you invest to know when it isn't. Same concept, I'm not sure why some of you guys dick ride NCSoft so hard.

It's a working game in other regions, all that needed to be done were translations and other tweaks for it to be unique for the NA/EU regions. 

Again, i'm not excusing it. I'm just saying it happens. Every time. I don't care about NCSoft. I'm just letting you know what to expect playing a free to play mmo. And what has happened every single time I've played one.

Archived