on Power Drop

Kurokiri

So as of public release, I've sadly found KFM's Power Drop skill removed from the game. Now I don't know any  specifics, but from poking around it seems the reason was that no one used it and those who used it always messed up combos. I don't know about you guys, but I used Power Drop quite often in my combos, with good followups too.I'm rather disappointed that one of the trademark skills of KFM, popular enough to be even in the class teaser/trailer, has been removed. Where else are we going to find that epic moment when we launch ourselves into the air to come crashing down onto our target? As a KFM player, I wish for Power Drop to be come back. Do you guys think Power Drop should be re-implemented into BnS? Thanks and see you in game~!

I used to feel this way. I don't anymore. Power drop needs to stay out. If they bring it back, it needs to be only for knocked down targets so we can penetrate knockdown defenses. For daze and stun, there's no point and all it does is get in the way, especially on dazed targets.

2 minutes ago, Renn said:

I used to feel this way. I don't anymore. Power drop needs to stay out. If they bring it back, it needs to be only for knocked down targets so we can penetrate knockdown defenses. For daze and stun, there's no point and all it does is get in the way, especially on dazed targets.

Fair point. However i still want it back, just for that sick animation ^.^

Archived