Suggestion: Account Bound Cash items

Zero

Am I the only one who thinks anything you buy with NC coins should be tradable among all characters? I mean I like multiple costumes, but if I want to use them on multiple chars I actually have to pay 10$ x amount of characters I want to use it on.

This complete separation of character assets and progress seems like a very lazy way to implement things. Nothing except for membership in this game seems to be account based.

Now just hypothetical question: If i wanted to use costume on like 6 or 7 characters from time to time - does 70$ seem like a fair price to pay? What about those pills that increase inventory size? Suppose I buy too many. If you ask me everything that is not obtained from quest should be tradable within account until used (and bound to character).

This is the singularly most important part of the Hongmoon Store that I'd like to see changed. I am much more reluctant to spend my coins on character-specific items (costumes especially). For someone who would like to collect fashion items, I would be much more inclined to spend more money with the guarantee that I could use them account-wide. I do understand the reason why they think restricting the purchases per character, but I think with the Western audience, they might be hurting themselves financially by being a bit too...greedy. 

I was going to post something like this at some point, but was afraid it would get lost in the mass of launch posts etc.

I already wrote a suggestion directly to customer support. They have an option.

This whole design of completely separating character progress, equipment, achievements, etc is both lazy and greedy. I'm not sure if they were going for simplicity (and less work) or just attempting to get people to buy more costumes to use on each character.  Either way, this design might just scare people away from the game even though the combat is great - I certainly know my hype was completely wiped when I noticed that.

Archived