Experiencing Skill Delay

KillShift

Dear Developers,

I am not sure why I am even experiencing Skill Delay in the first place.

I tap the left click button... I see the skill highlight.... 2 seconds later it shoots...

I also read a lot of threads that skill delay has occurred in Alpha and Beta and we are in launch and I hear people are also experiencing it. What is going on with that. I will not log any hours or play anymore until theres an actual acknowledgment this some players are experiencing Skill Delay.

(Also experienced the Black Screen for Cut scenes)

(Also experiencing Gameguard crashing the game)

Seems I'm experiencing a lot of issue that is game related.. hmm.

Hello ,

From what I know, this is normal. There is an intentional mouse input delay between left and right click. You can bypass this issue by using R instead of left click if you didn't change it already. I have been using that and it's good for me. Hope this helps.

I actually found out after reading that the game has issues with Brand New Hardware

I have an Asus ROG G20 which is an Asus gaming computer and Asus Computers have an .exe called AsusGameServices which makes games optimal for you. I read articles that if you turn this off you wont receive skill delay...... lone behold, NO SKILL DELAY now.

Now I'm experiencing an issue where I can play for an hour and the game makes my screens go black and restarts the game.... READ articles on that and its because of Windows10 so now I have to run from a different compatibility.

.... still get black screens if I want to skip cut scenes.... WOOT

man whatever they did need to go back this update is fing everything up i mean you see the skill light up but will not preform it moving works but 1 2 3 4 and r and L dont work like they should they have a epic delay some times sometimes they dont this game has a mind of its own

• 2 weeks later...

GeneralPSA: If you have extreme ping/skill lag in Blade and Soul, you might have an ASUS motherboard. Here's the fix! (self.bladeandsoul)

submitted 14 days ago * by KirinNight

This is a weird issue, but if only Blade and Soul is giving you extreme lag (up to a full second to register skill activation), it might be an ASUS bit of software running.

Here's how to turn it off and fix the game:

• 1. Hit the START button, and in the search box type: services.msc
  • 2. Locate "ASUSGameFirstService" in the list.
  • 3. Right-click "ASUSGameFirstService" and got to "Properties"
  • 4. Change the "Startup type:" option to "Disabled"
  • 5. Press "Apply", then "Okay"

That's it, now you can play Blade and Soul normal. :)

EDIT:

• OTHER POTENTIAL NAMES FOR THIS SERVICE: cFosSpeed, XFast LAN, Gigabyte Speed

(Thanks FFIXMaster for the additional names!)

Archived