Founder's Pack Premium membership not working

Elzariel

I have purchased the Master's Founder's Pack and it says that I'll get a 90-day premium membership from it.

Yet the game is telling me I'm not a premium member.

And I'm not the only one with this problem.

Not only is the queue to login long as heck, now I'm being pushed behind premium members even though I paid over a 100e to get a premium membership right off the bat...

Could I get a confirmation that this problem is known and will be fixed asap? :/

EDIT:
I started thinking and went to check the list of things I'm promised when I bought the pack, and here's the list of items missing:

- 48,800 premium points + lvl4

- 90-day premium membership

- 5 Extra character slots

- 7,200 NC coin

If I'm supposed to get this after my first login, why has nobody told me this? It should be written somewhere in clear letters.

Also, if I'm supposed to get it after my first login, does NCsoft realize how aggravating and infuriating it feels to sit here, two hours in a queue when I paid extra to get a premium membership from the start to NOT be stuck in the queue between 50 other premium members who already have their membership?

I'd like to atleast get an answer. Where's my stuff?

(I'm not even gonna go into the 2 hour long queue. This is pretty damn bad for a start day that isn't even with all the players, just the founder pack players. I cannot imagine what the horror will be on 19th. Get your act together please!)

URL]

OKAY. So!

I went to go tweet list to find this post about serial keys?

After THREE DIFFERENT LINKS.

I had to actually DIG to find this info!

https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/205652005

In this page (I had to actually go through three pages to get here, this isn't how you do business NCsoft) they FINALLY tell me I need a serial code and how to get it!

SERIOUSLY. PUT THIS ON THE FRONT PAGE. DO NOT HIDE IT. OH MY GOD. I am furious as hell.

I am sorry to heard that. 

Normally you have to pay attention to the forums and etc with any thing you pay with money. 

I didnt know about it until i read the forums almost daily till the head start.

I hope you can get in the server. Master pack seen to be quicker than others. I am still in Queue myself after getting DC

Archived