Founder's Pack Subscription

Elzariel

So I splurged and bought the Master's founder's pack. It comes with a 90-day subscription for premium membership, but.

I'm sitting in the waiting line and realized that the game isn't recognizing my supposed 90-day subscription? Will I get a shit ton of mail when I FINALLY get to sign in and THEN I'll be a premium member, or is there something going on?

I know I'll get the answer to this when I finally login to the game, but I'v been in the queueu for about an hour and a half now and seeing premium members ahead of me in the line constantly. Its uhh, a bit aggravating :) I'd just love to know if me founder's pack still has the 90-day premium membership or if I have to contact customer service?

TLDR; When does the founder's pack premium membership activate? Right away or after first login?

Yeah, it looks like I won't get any answers before I get in, which ofcourse means that everyone else with working premium memberships get to go in BEFORE ME... Sooo.. currently my founder's pack premium membership has been worth nothing :( sigh. Oh well... Atleast I saw the "please update before launch" thing and aren't in reinstall hell right now, like one of my friends.... :l he's on super slow internet too..

Yeap, that's what I have too :/ I'm just wondering if it'd help to post into the bug reports? I'm wary of going outbirk right away, because it might be, that the premium pack only "activates" after the first login...

But I'v been in the queue for two hours now and I'm supposed to be a premium member, so I'm SUPPOSED to be in the front of the line?

The Master Pack cost over 100e, I kinda expected to get a shorter line with the 90-day premium membership and stuff... :(

i can log in and log out with no Que
but when i look on the top where it shows you member ship duration it says i dont have one
and when i log in and look at the store i have no Ncoin or anything no starting items
and people are running around with theirs

Mushin (NA) and Windrest (EU) are currently the only servers with queues. If you have yet to play you may want to select a new home.

Sadly I randomly chose Mushin the other day... Not keen on the potential loss of name if i try to re-roll onto another server

1 hour ago, Lesso said:

Sadly I randomly chose Mushin the other day... Not keen on the potential loss of name if i try to re-roll onto another server

Unless you have an extremely popular name, the chance of losing it is minimal.  When you delete a character, a 5 minute counter starts.  When that counter hits 0, the character is deleted and you can make another character with the same name.  The odds of somebody else managing to create a character with that same name in that window, without knowing that there even will be a window, is extraordinarily small.

(And yes, to reserve my names I just zipped through and created a character with that name.  Late that evening I then deleted that character and replaced it with a character with the proper (previously saved) look.)

Archived