Big delays

Seju

I'm experiencing some serious delays even though i'm from california. The delay started happening since last beta and it seems like it's still happening. My initial ping was 45 or 50 but now it seems to be 300+ Anyone else experiencing delays?

I just figure out what is wrong for my computer.

I have an ASUS computer and after I ran latency monitor i found that one of my services program (CTRL+ ALT+ Del, ont the service tab) "asusgamefirstservice.exe" is causing all the pagefaults issues on my computer and I stop the .exe file on my service.

Now my game is awesome and smooth no action lag at all.

P.S. sorry for submitting ticket :(

18 minutes ago, FrozenRose said:

I have an ASUS computer and after I ran latency monitor i found that one of my services program (CTRL+ ALT+ Del, ont the service tab) "asusgamefirstservice.exe" is causing all the pagefaults issues on my computer and I stop the .exe file on my service.

Did u have 3-5 sec delay on actions ?  and i don't see anyone with windows 7 having this problem yet . Seems "asusgamefirstservice.exe" is the problem for at least 2 ppl.

23 minutes ago, FrozenRose said:

You my friend, has just helped me big time!

Six hours ive been troubleshooting this problem, with vpns and what not trying to fix it, disabling this one server and boom, works.

2 hours ago, FrozenRose said:

Can also confirm this working. Thanks a bunch FrozenRose! :D

Archived