skysong and CAD master unlock....

NojPaumHeev

i understand that dev wants to make it a challenge but to do skyong and cad at stg 8 for 30 times just to unlock master stg1. have BNS taken a look at its player's communities. it's already hard enough to find a party for stg5 let alone stg 8. if BNS  wants to attract new player to it's community you guys need to change your way of marketing.  definitely not a player friendly game.

Before the last maintenance the requirement to buy the battalion weapon and the battalion soul badge was to do Skysong and CAD stg 5 100 times each.

So even with bad party even with lag in the Europe server 12:00 Pm to 22:PM for me for some reason,american server is fine but i don't want to play in america server because no one uses F8 there anymore because of low gear players that keep getting back to the party even after been kicked 10 times.

After doing those cursed 200 runs of stg 5 you went and change the requirement to buy  to do 30 times of stg 8...

You think we have gear to do stag 8? why do you think we wanted the weapon and soul badge? is because wee need those to be able to get a party for stg 8.

Idk why i still play this game,i feel like i do one steep forward and you guys pull me two steeps back.

And no i will not waste gold and materials upgrading upsurge because is not worth it,on stg 11 to stg 12 each upgrade coasts 1200 gold and when fails you only get average 5% on the bar.

Just to compare a upsurge weapon stg 12 have 188 BAP and 898 ATK power  a battalion weapon stg 12 have 857 BAP and 1040 ATK power ,so just ya know a upsurge stg 20 have 735 BAP,930 ATK power.