Viridian nameplate and speechbox

Cosmeticsjunkie

Does anyone have the Viridian nameplate and speech box yet from Fortune's favor? If so can you post a screenshot of what they look like in game? How many tries did it take you to get?? I haven't seen anyone in game with it yet, but I have seen the pets from the pet pouch on the marketplace. Trying to decide if I want to try and get them or not. I did get the Bunny costume but when I bought coins nothing was random. I basically worked my way from the outside in which cost me about $50. So by my calculations if its the same way to get the nameplate and speech box I'd have to spend about $150? That's quite alot of money. Also wondering if the nameplate can be colored or if it is default green.

6 hours ago, Lazuri said:

I don't know if it's worth spending so much for it, most players leave these unnecessary effects hidden for more fps

Yes it's definately not worth $100. I saw someone in game with the pet and asked them if they had the nameplate/speechbox. She was kind enough to show them to me. I won't be getting them.  They really don't look that good at all.