patch notes?

chilegamerz

in all the games I've known and in this one always when there is an update, even a small one, there are patch notes and in bns lately nothing has come out about the changes, more than a simple summary, I don't know if they changed this elsewhere and I don't know encounter or they just stopped doing something that is very important in all kinds of games if anyone knows something please help, thanks.

• Like 1

I have risen from the dead to ask for the patch notes but it seems like only the russian forum have dedicated people writing them nowadays.

Is the player base that small to not dedicate some time in making the patch notes anymore?

• Like 3

In fact, I checked in the Russian forum and indeed the same community makes the patch notes but a day after the update, it's a pity that my English is not very good or I myself would publish the patch notes in the forum of course if the admins give permission .

On 5/24/2023 at 1:59 AM, PyroTechnika said:

I have risen from the dead to ask for the patch notes but it seems like only the russian forum have dedicated people writing them nowadays.

Is the player base that small to not dedicate some time in making the patch notes anymore?

it is after f2 removed 
they have lost like 4k players  maybe more :)

• 1 month later...