Character bound and account bound items Feedback

Clannadx

Hello, first of all i know  this feedback is not going to do anything and ncsoft is not going to change anything in the game, but I'm still going to write what I think

Some items that are character bound should be Account Bound, (at the end i will say why i think is better for the game the players and ncsoft na/eu)

• starting with Outfits (which are not part of the story or dungeon, raid, quest ...) some event outfits are account bound but other don't, more wird is the some Hongmoon Store outfits are not account bound, when you have 1200+  and some of the outfits only put up for sale only 1 time in the life of the game, let them be account bound

• Pets , same more the 350 pets, most pets never come out again and if you wanna have the 3 version (normal, awakened, ultimate) you already spending a sufficient amount of $ for buy the same pets so many time, some pet look better in some outfits and if you buy a pet in 2016 and now is stuck in a character that you will never use, because you create a new character when a new class come out (Warlock) and now is your main character for years, but that pet that you spend 150$ to evolve etc is He's stuck in that old character, and remember the class change is practically new, + (if you transform a pet in awaken or ultimate automatically becomes bound ,so it is useless to say as long as you do not use them they are tradeable and i will say what is the point to buy a pet that you like and don't use it?)

• Mount , Why? if people are going to spend $500 on keys, they are going to use it on the main character and with the amount of mounts that come out they should at least be account bound to at least have the desire to buy them

• Some items and materials should be bound to account, 

now i will talk why i think not only is is it hurting the game but a ncsoft to, and why is  beneficial the changes of some items to  Account Bound

• Outfits : games that are more oriented to the sale of skins and outfits you only need to buy or get it 1 time,  battle royale or mobas are really good to this. the people who care about the outfits they want to collect them all, and they want to use them constantly between their different characters, If you put an outfit in an event that is calculated that it will take 7 days to get the suit or spend a certain amount of money ($), people will complete it only 1 time and psychologically they don't want to do it again, You can see that they will only do it on other characters if there are items bound to account or tradeable, and if obliges, it goes from being a fun event to what a bad event, and especially those that you have to spend real money and are for a limited time buy (if ncsoft wanna make more money rotate more outfits in the shop, and make it always bound to account)

• Pets: when you make pet only time limit buy, is not compatible with character bound model, ncsoft think that they will make more money if when you use the pet became character bound because you need to buy for the other character if you wanna use it, but people are not stupid, and psychologically for them it feels **** and statistics don't lie, very few people buy the new pet punch, you can compare them with other big mmos where the pets are also just skins and you don't have that problem you can use the pets among all your characters and they don't have sales problems when selling the pets (people in bns no longer think of pets the same as outfits because they have less value)

• Mount: there is nothing positive in having them bound to character, ncsoft do you want to earn more money in trove?, at least people will spend more keys to have the mounts on other characters, fewer people will complain that (oh the mount came out again there is no point in buying it again trove is bad) and again there is no point in buying trove keys and spending them on a character that is not the main

• Some items and materials : the goal of a mmo for a company is to have a large number of players and that they spend money, and the numbers do not lie mmo where everything is super restricted they have few players and those mmo that have less restrictions with the items have a lots of players (Of course, if the game is good or bad, it varies, but the restrictions on the items also come into play.)
    when materials and items are restricted to characters, the player will spend less time in the game since some materials or items will not be able to obtain more no matter how long they play in the day, what will happen is that for that player there is no more motivation to continue playing today. 
    What then occurs is a negative domino effect, as players spend less time online each day, fewer players are seen which makes other players feel like the game is dead which causes players to stop playing, that cause more players to leave and the ones who remain make them unable to do other activities created to keep players online because there is no players

positive: when the game have less restrictions (items and materials bound to account and no to characters) player that have time and wanna continue play, They will use their alternate characters to continue, which will make more people want to buy cash items like slot voucher and lvl60 vouchers, and that make positive domino effect, where player will be more time online, which makes other players don't stop playing and the mmo does not look empty,  and because there is a real incentive to use other characters, there are more opportunities to sell the class change since players who had never tried such  class now have a reason
    not only that players who are playing 24/7 will feel a faster progression which is something positive for the game since many players leave because they feel that the progression in this game is very slow, a the same time unconsciously makes players who do not have so much time spend money in the hongmoon store to catch up and all that without changing the amount or the drop

that is why is necessary to change some  items and materials from bound to character to bound to account

and I feel that in the bsn team they do not have a Game Design Psychology analyst I recommend they hire someone before they finish killing the game remember that Game Design Psychology analyst is necessary in each region since the types of players are very different between KR, CN, EU/NA