Oculus Price Wheel Bug (?)

Labou

Hello,

I reported this potential bug over a month ago to the support (Ticket ID #23873593). The potential bug in question concerns the possible rewards listed on the official patch notes page (https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en-us/news/article/9358/symphony-of-destruction-patch-notes). There are 7 items listed as possible rewards:

5-Oculus Stone Fragment Chest
Sparkling Radiance Stone Chest
Grim Nexus Insignia Chest
Grim Nexus Gildstone Chest
Oculus Bonus Reward Reset
5-Upsurge Essence Bundle
Asorak’s Grand Psyche

I used 174 tickets on the "Oculus Price Wheel" and recieved the following 7 items as a reward from the wheel:

5-Oculus Stone Fragment Chest
Sparkling Radiance Stone Chest
Grim Nexus Insignia Chest
Grim Nexus Gildstone Chest
Oculus Bonus Reward Reset
5-Upsurge Essence Bundle
Deluxe Hongmoon Quick XP Charm

The result after a month was that it's a "known Issue" and I should check the official homepage and forum frequently for further updates since the support team told me that they won't respond to this unsolved issue anymore! Since I opened this ticket I didn't read a single word about this issue on the official forum and homepage to which the support team referred me to. So I'm asking here if this is indeed a bug or simply incorrect patch notes and there are 8 possible rewards instead of the 7 listed ones in the patch notes.

I hope the staff here is more competent than the support team!

All evidence (screenshots etc.) can be found in the ticket mentioned above or if needed I can post them here later if this post won't be deleted since it's strictly the task of the support team to handle this issue but as mentioned before they refuse to answer further questions regarding this issue.

Regards,

Labou