Timer race event bug

Soolless

Hello !
Just this little post to report that the final timer of the race bug. Indeed it has been several times that when arriving at the end of the race, the final result does not correspond to the timers displayed on the right. Yesterday I did 1m47 and it shows me 1m44 and today I did 2min27 and I got 2m29. Apparently when the score is low the timers are reduced, and if the time is long the timers are lengthened. I don't know if it's me, or the game timer, but it might be worth checking. I have fiber internet so I guess it's not me... after that it may be a lag with the server... No idea ! If ever other people can check during the next races, to find out if it's a bug or just an isolated case. Best regards and happy gaming everyone!

• NCSOFT

Hi,

Thanks for your report. Could you please provide screenshots of before the end screen and the end screen itself when that happens? I know it can be tricky but it's hard for us to work without a reference point (but I will relay that report to the relevant teams).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Green Storm said:

Hi,

Thanks for your report. Could you please provide screenshots of before the end screen and the end screen itself when that happens? I know it can be tricky but it's hard for us to work without a reference point (but I will relay that report to the relevant teams).

63dRYVV.jpg99UAPqo.jpg

I managed to get some, I think.
My sin went from 2:13 to 2:04

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MieszkoFM said:

63dRYVV.jpg99UAPqo.jpg

I managed to get some, I think.
My sin went from 2:13 to 2:04

I thought I just drop this post for reference. 02:04.70 is your record of all your runs on that character. The time of your actual run should be displayed below, after the 'Finish Time' text. Like this:

om6dZjx.png

so there would be a difference between the time displayed and the result displayed? but what exactly will it come from? I noticed the same problem in koldrak, the timer does not stop immediately despite the death of the boss.

here we can see that the tp has spawned at the end of the fight, which shows that the boss is dead
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2022/47/3/1669225335-capture-d-ecran-2022-11-23-184147.jpg

and on the 2nd screen we can see that the timer does not stop and continues again
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2022/47/3/1669224976-capture-d-ecran-2022-11-23-183444.jpg

would it be the same problem?
would it be a lag at the level of us and the game servers? Or would it come from the crowds at events like koldrak and the race?

Edited by Soolless

Koldrak timer is buggy, it usually starts from 20+ seconds anyway.

Yes, those times are different if you don't run your record time. Unfortunately I only have screenshot from my records so I can't provide picture of different times. And because of the maintenance, I won't run any event today (eu).

I noticed that the event timer is working as it's supposed to work since the latest client patch. Before that, it started around 20s like in Koldrak and I can't really say/decide whether it was accurate or not.

Edited by Riel