Tip For NCSoft

JinVarrel

1. Dear NCSoft there is high issue with your launcher i suggest you if you dont have the ability to improve your updater

send each update to bittorent

2. good luck for the upgrade of the ue4 upgrade however you still forget one simple thing unreal engine is open source

whatever you doing is still is mistake why so the xml hacking  will return in 100% why is that first you using xml for customize the client data

however few years peoples create a tools to edit the bin files so this is only mattar of time even if you put many security on the client 

compare the ue3 since ue4 open source peoples using this knowlage to hack any games

3. this is the same mistake you did with ue3 the game himself even with ue3 was actually much cuter as we saw it the only changes you did

is the pbr materials nothing special , i belive the server files stay the same as they are shell i include picture of your server files under work?

i wonder how company with knowlage of years in unreal engine can do those mistakes and not even learn from it

4. my english is very bad i know and i am sorry , but i need that you understand that you doing mistakes i know peoples here will not agree 

but this is the true nothing to deny here

5. unreal engine give high tools and options ncsoft not using any of this what that been change is that 

they added pbr to the character and a bit interface change nothing special the game stay as it was i play bns since the beta 

and i know clearly what i been said here .

6. about the game securtiy even if not possbile its mattar of time its was with the ue3 and in ue4 its will happaned too

its just mattar of time that it 😉

Edited by JinVarrel