Revise edge of death skill for dual blades

KRUSHER99

So right before you start bursting you have to use a skill called edge of death since it gives you a big dps boost for 10 secs, but it brings you down to 29% health and nullyfies all healing effects... so pretty much when you get hit once by the boss at that time youre dead.

Besides that, the Skill also auto triggers everytime ur under 30% Hp and its really annoying since it messes with ur burst/rotation. 

Its so very annoying when you kill yourself everytime you just want to burst.

My suggestion would be to take out the skill rescind (lowers ur hp to 29% so u can trigger edge of death)

and make it so that you have to pay like 50% of ur current health to activate edge of death or something.

It could even be 70% i wouldnt really mind being low on health as long as we can get it back up by hitting something... Being locked on less than 29% hp for 10 secs while all healing effects are nullified is a guranteed way to just plop dead.... I feel like this class might be unplayable in things like Raids and HM stuff because of that.

Other classes can burst without having to kill themselves so why cant dual blade have it? @Hime

And on another Skill,

pls make it so that you can keep moving while using Storm Blade: Onslaught..

its a pretty skill but kinda useless when you have to stay stationairy for 3 secs for a single small combo.

and another thing i just thought of,

using edge of death should reset drive strikes cd since drive strike is the opener for the burst combo.

it would make the rotation a lot more seamless.

for those wondering why i didnt post this in the classes section its because there is no option to choose dual blades yet.

Edited by lolliposacc5

And one more thing, during your burst phase if you get cced even once you cant burst anymore because your drive strike will be on cd and decimation unavailable so you cant reset drive strike.

there is so many things wrong with this spec its crazy that it even got released.

im getting cancer trying to make this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ spec work rn.

It's how the class works and you are most likely undergeared.

The edge skill is most likely intended to be used during uptime of the breaker system, which would make it absolutely outrageous.

We didn't get the breaker system with this class, like it was released in KR.

Just play the other spec till you are better geared or be more careful when to reduce your life.

Other people also make it work

Have you guys even played the class?

you literally go down to 29%hp and CANT HEAL back up at all.

it doesnt matter if you have starborn pet at that point ur just going to die to 1 or 2 hits from boss.

Maybe not from easy mode... but if you have starborn pet do you really go to easy mode anymore? 

nm or hm or any of the later raids will oneshot you.

besides that its actually hard to iframe the bosses attacks since ur anilocked most of your rotation.

There is a reason people call this the dummy class. cuz outside of f12 ur not going to be doing ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.

if they could atleast give edge of death resist status effects you would still be fine but honestly right now this class is unplayable.

would be kinda nice to get somebodies take who has played the class  with high gear or smthn

Edited by lolliposacc5

I have played the spec and I did use the death wish talent which locks your HP (without said talent you do still recover HP).

I'm obviously also not outrageously well geared yet but it kind of works - of course the whole point about this talent is really high risk - high reward,

but noone forces that talent onto you or forces you to constantly go into splinter.

It's a choice you take to use that talent and play the class like that, if it is unplayable for you, consider using different talents.