Thornwind accessory chest removed from Juronsei

Sparten

So the merchant doesn't have the accessory chest of TC anymore, doesn't mention anywhere in the patch notes that it was supposed to be removed.

I know at the same time it doesn't mention the other changes to this merchant, but what's up with that?  There was never any notion of this being just accessible temporarily. So all the work you put into grinding towards the 300 run achievement is just a waste of your life time at this point, cause it gets removed on a whim?

Or was the chest removed by accident from the merchant?

• Like 2

Yeah, to be fair it totally sucks to be that close to the 300 runs and then basically it was for nothing. It cant be intended by design that either you have to permanent be online and grind your way through all the current content or buy runs en masse from people that use xml and hacks.

Would be really great if we get the chest back so we can access at least that content, or that if you will remove it that you give us prior warning and some time to somehow still manage.

• Like 1

What I'm saying now I don't mean as an underhand threat towards NCsoft and I don't say it to invite controversy, but honestly if that chest was removed on purpose and that's not a bug then I think I just have no energy left to keep on playing BnS...

It's pretty sad, I was looking forward to the UE4 update and so far I don't have any problem with it and I enjoy the changes, but this just saps all the enjoyment I have and I feel like most of the work I did in the game in the last months was just for nothing and gets completely disregarded.

Well yeah if there had been a warning or an ultimatum with enough time or if it had been obvious from the start that it's a matter that needed to be resolved in a certain timeframe then it'd be different as well.

• Like 2