how i got into game, with previous files

qqqq1

took a long time but heres how 

also note i move my bns game folder (40 plus gig folder ) from ncsoft to deskstop and go to programs unistall blade and soul it will dlete everything except the one folder that has the 40 plus gig of files that i added to desktop. earlier .... then i go download page and install new launcher 

.....install new laucher 

when it comes up i hit scan( right beside update button)  it will say game not found ( go back and add bns folder to the new patch folder label ncsoft that can be found  in the program  files  .... when u hit scan again it will prompt u to find the game file... you just look for  program file -ncsoft - bns add that folder (the bns one )

after finding folder hit scan again it will check for something and may be download a 3gig file( it will fail now and then keep scaning and checking untill all is downloaded it will continue where it left off  after getting 3 gig file then u hit update it took along time to go 10 percent but then pops up to start game, so hopefully u dont have to wait it out  ..i still hate this launcher . 

DISCLAIMER :THIS HOW I FIX MY GAME, DONT TOUCH FILES IF U DONT KNOW HOW TO MOVE AROUND FILES AND KEEPING THEM IN CHECK THROUGH ALL THE PROCESS .

please be aware how u paste these files the game folders are like this ....

ncsoft -- bns 

so if u copy nsfot folder u gotta replace the ncsfot folder in program files u cant add ncsoft folder inside ncsoft folder idk if it will still work just replace the folder wiht which ever u copied