black as a tailoring color

This is something that has been brought up a few times now actually.

I think a solid black might be too difficult to work with and maybe that's the problem? For example, you'll notice that the solid black hair color is a bit over-saturated looking as if the color is somewhat bleeding. I suspect a true #000000 black might be a little too strong, but something close to that would be very very ideal, yes.

I took the liberty of making a chart of other colors that I hope to eventually see in game

8WSF9tU.png

Of course, these exact colors probably wouldn't translate into the game the best-but I believe with some determination and passion from the heart, they can find a way to make colors at least similar to the ones I've shared here. Most were lifted directly off screenshots I'd taken in-game anyway. If you look at the dye shop, one will notice that there is a lot of murky brownish tones and that's just a bit too boring. The pinks are so limited it's discouraging...blues could use improvement too. And of course, the deeper black'ish tones as well.

As always, these are just colors that I myself wished were in the dye shop along with some friends I asked in my guilds discord and so if these colors aren't for whomever is reading or seeing them then sweetie make your own damn chart but anyways so like I was saying, we also noticed that there's room for a few patterns as well. Perhaps a very light/faint shimmer texture, a hearts pattern like the polka dots one, maybe ones they can release seasonally to compliment Christmas or Halloween costumes-Seasonally limited dye patterns/textures. Something like these would make the dye experience more fun, I feel.

Sorry to double post, but went ahead and threw together one for Textures as well. I'd send these to support too but they'd just tell me to post somewhere in forum so w/e

SpYbUOI.png

pls no attac for crooked patterns, I'm old and feeble

Archived