can we In crease some drop rates of heroic items

qqqq1

I had to do 30 plus runs for dt ring the oblivion one which at the moment dead unless it's daily .... I had to do alot of 2 man runs and Spent 1 whole day ...numok  bracelet I stuck at bracelet upgrade cause I have never seen this item I see a ton of earring but never a bracelet when since heroic items have legendary drop rate .... put them in the heroic boxes you get from dynamic quest or something so it's easier....I have other stuff to farm too,this game forces ppl to farm so hard for the most ridiculous thing and that's the problem why lower level won't reach decent lvl and quit ... tbh they should phase the accs need to upgrade certain stuff and use those red orbs we get from secret house as a second method or some  new item .the game is about grinding but each stage or tier of item should have a grind lvl no way I should be hunting. Heroic items and feels like am hunting legendary and that  30 dt runs I did I saw a like 2 leg necklace in the first 10 runs lol  I have better luck hunting leg items

Archived