Summoner Dynasty Badge bug

Eurova

There seems to be a very weird bug related to Summoner's Dynasty Mystic Badge.

The bonus damage on Thorn Strike from Dynasty Badge only seem to apply on first two Thorn Strikes instead of three as it is intended.

What makes this bug so weird is that bonus damage is properly applied on all three Thorn Strikes when you test it in Hongmoon Training Room (F12) or Cross-Server Dungeon (F8).
On the other hand, when you test this on normal world outside F12 or F8, damage is usually only applied on first two Thorn Strikes for some reason.

After some testing, it seemed that whenever I DPS when I'm more than 2~3m away from the target, this bug which doesn't apply bonus damage on Thorn Strike almost always happen.

As noted above, this only applies in normal world. When I tested in F8 or F12, I always get bonus damage on all three Thorn Strikes whether I stand at 1m or 16m to DPS.

https://imgur.com/a/JuIYC

Above test was done on Training Dummy at Mushin Tower. You can see that third Thorn Strike is NOT dealing bonus damage (only 179k, while the first two deal 290k~300k). This happens persistently whenever I'm standing more than 2~3m away from the target in normal world (outside F8/F12).

https://imgur.com/a/NniHH

Above test was done on General Moyun at Hongmoon Training Room. You can see that first three Thorn Strikes are doing full bonus damage (260k, 290k, 294k). This bug never happens in F12 or F8 for some unknown reason, whether I stand at 1m or 16m.

This can't even be ping related as new Dynasty Badge gives 3 stacks of Autumn Leaves for bonus damage on Thorn Strike over 4 seconds. I'm clearly using all 3 stacks within that 4 seconds and still end up with disparity in bonus damage. I hope this very weird bug gets noticed and fixed soon, as the new raid (Nightfall Sanctuary) is coming soon. This bug is making Earth Summoner lose a good portion of their damage in normal world (including raids),

Thank you.

Archived