Main Quest BUG ! ! !

aAtroxiAa

So while i was doing the main quest reached to ACT III - The Beast Within and on Chapter 22 :In the Hall of the Monekey King - 2nd quest task - Speak with Ugum the npc's just keep fighting
Watched youtube - video and they are suppoused to end fight as soon as u come near . Unfortunately that wasnt the case for me
Spend 10-12min sitting and nothing , then tried to relog , then restarted the game itself it didn't helped either.
Please check it out wit a possible fix  ( thanks in advance and i realy wanna continue my main Quest line)

1 minute ago, aAtroxiAa said:

So while i was doing the main quest reached to ACT III - The Beast Within and on Chapter 22 :In the Hall of the Monekey King - 2nd quest task - Speak with Ugum the npc's just keep fighting
Watched youtube - video and they are suppoused to end fight as soon as u come near . Unfortunately that wasnt the case for me
Spend 10-12min sitting and nothing , then tried to relog , then restarted the game itself it didn't helped either.
Please check it out wit a possible fix  ( thanks in advance and i realy wanna continue my main Quest line)

fix pls bns

Archived