Ping Spikes

Raoshard

After tinkering around with the game for a while, I managed to get a solid 60 FPS even though everything looks like a plate of oatmeal now. The occasional FPS spikes when the game loads effects/models/new areas is bad enough, but now I can't even enjoy my KFM anymore.

I used to have 90 ms latency about 6 months ago, but now the smallest I'm getting is ~120 and I ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ you not, there are moments when I have to wait two entire seconds before the game registers any input.

I have no idea what to do as this problem persists only in BnS, even in CS:GO I usually have 60-80 ms, without spikes.

The spikes are common thing,they are for sure from the client /server and most of the players having problems.No one got for real an effective solution to this,and I just assume even the devs don't give care about it-since they all agree the game engine is old and stuff.Might as well after time get sick of the multiple bugs /shutters /lags and leave game -after 2 years of random problems -either you get used to it ,either you just walk away hopeless.But yes ,since it affects your fun you probably will take a deccision which fits you .

Archived