why are my loading times so slow?

gigaswardblade

i really dont understand why blade and soul (and other games) take so long to load. i have an ASUS desktop PC that runs windows 10, 12gbs of RAM, a 64bit operating system, and an intel core CPU. it makes no sense that my computer cant handle games like blade and soul. even when i play with optimized for combat graphics, it still jitters and lags. i cant even remember the last time my games frame rate was over even 50. i dont get how everyone else's games load faster than mine. i used to think that it was my internet connection, but that wouldnt make sense since my brother uses the same internet as me and still loads faster. what can i do to make my game load faster? i am so sick and tired of being left behind by people in cross server dungeons.

3 hours ago, gigaswardblade said:

i really dont understand why blade and soul (and other games) take so long to load. i have an ASUS desktop PC that runs windows 10, 12gbs of RAM, a 64bit operating system, and an intel core CPU. it makes no sense that my computer cant handle games like blade and soul. even when i play with optimized for combat graphics, it still jitters and lags. i cant even remember the last time my games frame rate was over even 50. i dont get how everyone else's games load faster than mine. i used to think that it was my internet connection, but that wouldnt make sense since my brother uses the same internet as me and still loads faster. what can i do to make my game load faster? i am so sick and tired of being left behind by people in cross server dungeons.

try re-format your pc to windows 7 , and removed that 1 4gb dimms and used 8gb memory and set it up to use dual channel, also buy a graphics card.  

Archived