Stuck in Verify "running check file.please wait"

Kenms

Hello guys, i have a problem, when i start the launcher, press "play now"  i stuck in Verify " running check file.please wait" and it take me over 40 mins to pass launcher. Can anyone tell me way to fix this error?. thanks.

• 2 months later...

For me it took a long time too, I'm not really sure how long, but might've been 30-50 minutes, maybe.  The second time it wasn't more than just from few seconds to a minute, then it opens the XIGNCODE and gives you the loading screen, that normally take some time to load. Though, I had it verifying slow only when I opened the game after installing. 

As I don't know is this your problem every time or at the start, I don't know to help. 

Maybe check your connection and/or take a look at  the system requirements. 

1 minute ago, Dakoyah said:

For me it took a long time too, I'm not really sure how long, but might've been 30-50 minutes, maybe.  The second time it wasn't more than just from few seconds to a minute, then it opens the XIGNCODE and gives you the loading screen, that normally take some time to load. Though, I had it verifying slow only when I opened the game after installing. 

As I don't know is this your problem every time or at the start, I don't know to help. 

Maybe check your connection and/or take a look at  the system requirements. 

Dang, looks like I'm a little late. Have you already gave up on it or have you fixed it?

Archived