8 (now 30) FPS

Blackbirdx61

I installed this game last weekend. I've spent some 20 hours trying to get it to work compatibility on (win 7) off; wont work at all; launcher fails.

I've used BnS Buddy; C Cleaner, Razer boost;  At present My computer is about as optimized as it can be. ... 16G Ram, AMD video card. Its not a proper gaming machine; but its not quite a potato either and it runs Tera, GW2 and BDO just fine.

but no matter what I do I cant get the thing to go beyond 8 FPS. I expect there is some small setting or something I am overlooking. Something thats just hog tying this game. I know alot of people have had FPS issues, and suggestions you may have for things that have resolved really stubborn. FPS issues are welcome.  I've looked at just about every youtube video with BnS and FPS in the title, and the game art is amazing I really want to explore this world if I can just get the application to work. : )

Windows 10, I've since foud an post that mentioned an issue with w10 that requires a regedit; so I am going to look at that tomorrow, that said I found some tweaks on these forums that got me to around 27 so almost playable now. But ty vm for replying and any suggestions are welcome.

I was able to take my fps from 8 to 27-32 range by applying the tweaks in this Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaYbFmB2rDw&t=931s

and while I am happy with 30ish fps for the tutorial zone, I know I will need to get a little better for dungeons and such.

And there are so many video's many of them quite contradictory. Can anyone recommend a good, proven video on youtube?

My computer is a  Leveno 16GM Memory. Terabite drive pretty well optimized. I have no trouble with any other not NC soft game.

BB

Archived