Many questions...

Miruku

So I left BnS for a time because of something. I'm level 40 now but, tbh, I don't know how did I get here.
I don't know how anything works here. I don't understand why are there so many different "coins" like naryu coins, etc. and how to get them or where to use them.
I don't know how buying in the market works, I've tried searching for tutorials but I just don't get the mechanism.

How do people get so many expensive and cool clothes or weapons without being premium and paying real money?

I know you could say "google it". I've tried, really. But it looks like everyone else already knows how this sh** works.
Blade & Soul is great, but there are too many different elements and I'm so confused

The best way to level up is to do the story quest, as you played long ago, it's obvious you did quests to reach lvl40. You should have the option to exchange alot of old items including your weapon. Alternatively you could start over a new character as things have changed significantly over the years.

Naryu coin is now the most basic currency besides actual gold. You can get it from all daily quests in the first couple regions. You can spend it at any naryu coin merchant in major towns. Since you played the game so long ago, you might have had "Valor Stones", you have the option to convert it all to naryu coin.

Naryu silver is made from 20 naryu coin and gotten from high level dungeons, also used to buy certain items.

Market is kind of broken right now, so clicking the category tabs and searching doesn't work at the moment. You can search the market for specific items if you have a link to the item. It can be from anywhere, your inventory, the upgrade screen and even in the chat.

There are many outfits obtainable in game, mostly from dungeons and events. Being premium has nothing to do with buying outfits, so it's more then likely that the outfit was bought from the cash shop. Also, if you happen to get any kind of "Venture Token" in game, you can convert it to hongmoon coins to spend in the cash shop.

Archived