Breakthrough material and more inventory space

Lenelee

I've been wondering since the last update is there any reason to keep the breakthrough materials anymore do we still need them? Also what about the elements of hongmoon and are those other weapon materials still needed or can I just sale them? Also, how can I get more dragon trade pouches?

Any weapon that says breakthrough material that's below lvl50, you can scrap. You can scrap the elements of hongmoon but try to keep the jewels. There are a couple of accessories you can still evolve, so if you still want the achievements related to stage 5 and stage 10 items, get them first or if you want to upgrade siren belt/pirate bracelet to max to salvage for legendary elements. Purple breakthrough materials from the first 3 regions, such as blight fang, can be used on the wheels in a specific town of the next region. For example, you can use your blight fangs in Yeharas Mirage, the wheels only give naryu coin and sometimes the pvp quest item. The only way to get more dragon trade pouches is to buy it from the cash shop, sometimes it's on the daily dash, but not this time.

Archived