Asking questions

Konoshuba

Hello there BnS community! I have started to play around 1 and a half months ago with my summoner and today i hit level 50 ( i think its max ? ). Throughout the journey some things werent much clear to me so i thought to write a topic here and hopefully i'll understand more and learn new things too! I have a couple of them and i would really appreciate it if some of you know/can help me with it ! So lets go
1 : After i was lvl 49 and gained those last XP , i got lvl 1 with yellow bar , i saw some people with * HM * but what exactly is that one ?
2 : I love the cosmetics in this game and that you can farm it . When i was lvl 25 i discovered the * Red mask * from a mini dungeon and what i did was mostly farming the dungeon without actually leveling which took around 2 weeks . After 1 week i leveled up and each level i gained , i would spend yet again farming the Mask because i tho that it wont be available if i level up or so. Questions is > Even if im now lvl 50 , can i still farm any low level mini dungeon that has a cosmetic in it like the Red mask ?
3 : Will i be able to go back to some low level areas and still complete some questions that i skipped because i went straight to the main quests ?
4 : For my familiar , it says * monsters near < This area > * so does that mean i have to kill normal mobs and hope for a cosmetic for my familiar ? And can i still farm every cosmetic for my familiar in the low level areas ?
5 : How do i unlock every dungeon ? I found out that some of them need a quest to be done so you can access them , so is that the way you can do it ?
6 : Now that im lvl 50 , can i still continue main stories for gaining access to some dungeons or items ? I saw some requirements that have Yellow quests , so i think i need to do them ?
7 : What is the main thing to look for after lvl 50 ?

I think those are the ones i have right now and the ones i really wanted to know so far . Thanks for reading and i hope some1 knows whats up and can answer this . I appreciate taking your time and commenting , have a good day folks!

49 minutes ago, Konoshuba said:

1 : After i was lvl 49 and gained those last XP , i got lvl 1 with yellow bar , i saw some people with * HM * but what exactly is that one ?
2 : I love the cosmetics in this game and that you can farm it . When i was lvl 25 i discovered the * Red mask * from a mini dungeon and what i did was mostly farming the dungeon without actually leveling which took around 2 weeks . After 1 week i leveled up and each level i gained , i would spend yet again farming the Mask because i tho that it wont be available if i level up or so. Questions is > Even if im now lvl 50 , can i still farm any low level mini dungeon that has a cosmetic in it like the Red mask ?
3 : Will i be able to go back to some low level areas and still complete some questions that i skipped because i went straight to the main quests ?
4 : For my familiar , it says * monsters near < This area > * so does that mean i have to kill normal mobs and hope for a cosmetic for my familiar ? And can i still farm every cosmetic for my familiar in the low level areas ?
5 : How do i unlock every dungeon ? I found out that some of them need a quest to be done so you can access them , so is that the way you can do it ?
6 : Now that im lvl 50 , can i still continue main stories for gaining access to some dungeons or items ? I saw some requirements that have Yellow quests , so i think i need to do them ?
7 : What is the main thing to look for after lvl 50 ?

1: After you get lvl 50, you gain Hongmoon levels. Each HM level will grant you 5 points to allocate on "P" screen. You can choose to focus on attack or defense. I recommend 10 pts on defense and the rest on offense. Keep doing story and you will get to HM 6 or 7.

2: You can.

3: You can aswell.. I don't recommend, since its a waste of time.. but you can. Unless those quests are required to unlock something.

4: Never had a SUM, but you can farm them with high level.

5: Yes, just wait until a blue quest pops up on your "J". Keep doing story and it appear eventually.

6: You MUST do that haha. Finish the story, after that you think about getting items and farming level 50 DG's.

7: Finish story, keep doing lvl 50 dungeon dailies to farm XP and materials. Upgrade your weapon, accessories, get MSP soul shield... If you like pvp, farm currency to buy HM skills.

Archived