Weird FPS problem

idek

So I have just installed this game and I seem to be having this extremely strange problem where my FPS periodically drops to like 6 FPS (every 1-2 minutes) and then goes back to 50-60 FPS. This happens consistently regardless of where I am or what I am doing. Even if I am standing completely still, the issue still persists. Also, graphics settings don't matter because I have tried with so many settings and this issue still persists. The weird thing is that my graphics card (NVIDIA GTX950M) can actually support the graphics because it's very smooth even on high settings but then randomly drops and then goes back to being smooth and then drops and then goes back to smooth... and so on (every 1-2 minutes). I have an i7 processor (5700HQ) running at 2.70 GHz and 8gb ram and an NVIDIA GTX950m as I mentioned above. I am running Windows 10 64 bit. Also, I have tried to run the 32 bit client with no luck and the game is set to run on my graphics card (not on my integrated chip because I changed the setting in NVIDIA control panel.) I would really appreciate some help as this game looks really fun. Thank you! 

Archived