SF changes - this better not be serious.

Corona1

So this is how NCsoft deals with potentially imbalanced things. I am legitimately fuming now.

Yes, Frost Storm can be ridiculously OP in 6v6 and OWPVP. Area of effect crits for 200k with the right build, stats and timing. But to take the damage buff out of the bracelet entirely? Sod off. FMs still get to use their one-shot Snowball which can deal 450k damage on an opponent with cdef, and SF has to deal with an extra 65g transformation cost, because Ice Build can't use the Dragon Bracelet anymore? You BETTER fix this, NCsoft. Let's start by either not removing the damage buff entirely, or refunding me the 65g, Unrefined Tiger Bracelet and 3 Stones of Wisdom.

I was trying to get to Stage 6 Raven and was already scrounging up pennies to do so. This further setback is in my eyes, completely unacceptable. We're getting robbed out of our money, damage AND time (that Unrefined brace doesn't come falling out of the ****ing air), EVEN the PvE players.

It's wrongly translated, there's a lot of wrong info there in the patch notes, and if you follow KR, you'll now that frost storm is still 1000%, this only changes 800% for kingfist but allow us to get the buff on every punch if we use the move 1, the next thing is our knockup got moved to F from 4 key, but it got reverted after a week, cause it was making a lot of trouble getting unnecessary aerials in boss fights, don't worry, it's just bad translations ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's wrongly translated, there's a lot of wrong info there in the patch notes, and if you follow KR, you'll now that frost storm is still 1000%, this only changes 800% for kingfist but allow us to get the buff on every punch if we use the move 1, the next thing is our knockup got moved to F from 4 key, but it got reverted after a week, cause it was making a lot of trouble getting unnecessary aerials in boss fights, don't worry, it's just bad translations ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I sincerely hope this is the case. I don't follow KR personally, I've already a lot on my head.

.... Might've overreacted a little bit when I read the notes tho.

Archived