FPS problems after 9th August maintenance

KorosKoros

So shortly wherever i go and start boss fight or w/e my fps drop like crazy making the game unplayable,my fps is constant 100-120 when out of combat in any ingame zone.But when i start a fight it fcks up like never before.For example at KV raid,was week  did it with like 60-80 combat fps,the meganura actual fight,today i gad like 20-30 fps with freezes,fps drops even when i go to dungeon like Ebon Hall in F8 fps is the usuall 100-120 when out of combat and in the boss fight it dropped to 40.But when i do solo dung it`s not that bad,it`s sitl lnot like before,but it`s playable while if there rae other players around even if it`s onlt 3-4 of them it breaks.

Hey! I think I get the same problem as soon as I start a fight the enemy freeze and or slow a lot I just cannot fight at all.

I though: it s my internet conection (I have fibre option though) but it does not seem to be the case. I have also a quite high computeur configuration ( I run games like GTA 4, the witcher and assassin s creed at maximum graphics for example).

So I wonder if the problem does not come from the game. I try to put a minimum graphic config (bu honestly a shame with the computer I have) but not sure it does a better job... any ideas?

Archived