Massive drop frame please help :(

Hi guys, i need some help please.

My specs laptop:

Cpu i75500u 2.4

Gpu Nvidia 940m 2gb

Ram 4gb

( but you can check it by asus x555lb )

When I sit still I have nothing good frame perfectly, but when I move it drops seriously to 10 - and I do not understand why it does, other games do not give me any drop frame but this game gives me. I made settings on the video card, I updated everything, I set the stuff to go to maximum performance and it still gives me a drop frame in silly, it gets stuck because of the drop and so ... please if you have any idea I appreciate a lot. A lot's of drop frame massive... i'm playing gta v at high and i don't have this massive drop frame -_- or other games.. this is the only game that gives me that.

It sounds like you have a laptop. BnS is not the best optimized game, hence your frame drops. Have you tried checking the Nvidia site to see if your GPU drivers are up to date? You can also press Ctrl + F to hide characters or lower some of the graphic settings. 

Sir i did that with the nvidia graphics card 2days ago, i know what settings to make for gaming and maximum performance and i did add the blade and soul client. All drivers are up do date, all settings on my pc is for maximum performance, all programs are disabled, i have space on all drivers, i don't have anything opened on my pc only bns.

BTW: all settings are low and the settings for frame are maximum 120 and backround 120 so, in the past i haved 100+, and now i have maximum 60 and drop massive frame at 10... it cannot be playable.

Archived