FPS drop problem

Hello!! 

I used to be able to play the game just fine running a steady 60fps and only ever dropping to maybe 45-50 during poharan and similar.

Then wings of the raven hit and my NVIDIA also updated and my game went to complete shit like 15-30fps and the 30 were only if I stared into a wall or smth and didnt move.

Switched BNS to use my NVIDIA-processor and it went back up to 60fps (thank everything) BUT every few seconds I drop down to 20-30 frames, and it's honestly annoying.

I fiddled with the graphics settings a little bit and it barely made a difference, honestly I'm at my whits end with this, so if anyone has any suggestions as to what might fix it?

I run Windows 10 Home x64 / NVIDIA Geforce GTX 960M ver. 376.67

Using the suggested optimisation settings in NVIDIA 

I'm also having the same problem. for about a week now.

I usually get about a good 100-120 fps, but lately I've been hitting 60 fps then dropping to like 5 fps every 5-6 seconds. The game is also stuttering every 15 seconds and is driving me crazy...

I also have been having trouble with the blue (yellow) arrows for quests and names displaying on characters since a couple days ago...

I tried with the 32 bit but it was worse for me. I ended up completly uninstalling all the Nvidia software and then installing the 381.89 Version that was released on Tuesday, April 25. The game works fine for me now.

Archived